Friday, July 17, 2009

Mmmm now the sequel, where do I want to take a reader? More verbiage on a life surrounded by joy and pain? Why are these type of stories stories the norm? And in a theme that I will become known--I will attempt to answer the questions that I ask. I am a firm believer that whenever (we) humans ask a question; we already have some form of the answer and my answer is: Humanity which gives away to inhumanity.
That's where I'll try to take readers of my third book. A poll of my most ardent readers reveal that they are not interested in simple short stories and telling poetry but alas just as I put forth the unveiling of my secret thoughts with apprehension (and the feedback has given credence to my indecision--so be it!) I will once again bring my thoughts from the heart. Both follow up books were tentatively named and will be renamed by the end of the story -- and away I go!

ehawkins C 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment