Friday, July 3, 2009

Life's Joy and Pain






Trust


I have been lead astray by many people that I allowed myself to love and trust . I refuse to take responsibility for the behavior executed by my objects of my affection. I will not feel guilty about any of my past transgressions and I am working diligently on the needed tools to repair whatever can be repair so that I can forgive (truly) those who have transgressed against me . This blog is starting to sound like Me & I-- like a narcissistic, paranoid angry person and before I begin to get out of the realm of I & Me! It must be understood that what I am trying to impart on anyone that may pass by and actually read this blog is: I am not writing this blog on a pity wagon--I am simply serving up a heaping spoon filled with medicine for what ache; yes this medicine can work on broken hearts and minds too!
Getting pass the hurt when you are forced to because of committment and because someone that you loved and cared for is dangling in a scary realm of the unknown--battling the "Terrorist" that has invaded your enemy/partner/love body. You watch the best of this person come out in this battle but then you begin to lose yourself again--the mind may wander
http://ehawksview.blogspot.com/,

No comments:

Post a Comment